Over the past few years, it’s become easier and more popular to become a vegetarian or vegan. However, even if you’re not ready to commit to a drastic diet change, you can still reap the many benefits of a plant-based diet through the use of plant powders. Jeff Olsen joins Cathy to talk about the next big thing for the wellness industry.
In this episode, Cathy and Jeff discuss the following:
- How the habit of eating well can drive better outcomes for clients and better income for coaches
- The benefits of a plant-based diet
- The innovation of plant powders and what they are
- How the wellness business has changed due to plant powders
- What hygienic health food is and why it’s valuable to the wellness industry
- 5 pillars for finding partners that will drive your wellness practice
- The patient, client, customer spectrum for health practitioners
- Why bridging “the science and compliance gap” is beneficial for clients and coaches
- Advice for health and wellness coaches looking to increase success in their programs
Jeff Olsen has worked in the healthy living business for the last 15 years. His mission is to bring food back into medicine, wellness and fitness. He truly believes in the power of adding plant powders as a supplement to your daily diet to enjoy a healthier life!